Some people eat, sleep and chew gum, I do genealogy and write...

Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Over 1 Million Views on Walking Arizona



In any given month, WalkingArizona.blogspot.com can be my most popular blog. Many of my readers know about my alter-ego as a professional photographer. I started taking photographs, in quantity, when I was about 10 or 11 years old. Some time ago, I started selling photos on Fotolia.com. This website was incorporated into the Adobe Stock website Stock.Adobe.com. I think the main reason I started selling photos was to find out if someone would actually buy them.

By the time you read this post, my WalkingArizona blog will have had over 1 million views. I am having a difficult time deciding if I am a better photographer than I am a genealogist. I guess it doesn't really matter, but it probably means that I should have started both at the professional level a lot earlier in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment