Some people eat, sleep and chew gum, I do genealogy and write...

Monday, May 9, 2016

Mystery Photos from the Overson Photographic Collection

It has been sometime now since I uploaded a batch of mystery photos from my Great-grandmother's vast photographic collection. I am uploading many of the photos taken by my Great-grandmother, Margaret Godfrey Jarvis Overson and her father, Charles Godfrey DeFriez Jarvis. Some of the photos were also taken by Henry Victor Overson, my Great-Uncle and my Grandmother, Eva Margaret Overson Tanner.

All of these photos are in the Memories section of the FamilySearch.org website and are tagged to Margaret Godfrey Jarvis Overson KWZZ-YBN. You can find all of the unknown photos by searching for "St. Johns" in the Find link. You should include the quotation marks in your search. You will find all the photos tagged to St. Johns in this way, including the unknown ones taken by the Jarvis and Overson families.

If you know someone with roots in Apache County, Arizona, please encourage them to browse through the photos and tag any that they can identify.

Here as some interesting photos that I uploaded recently.




St. Johns, Apache, Arizona Margaret Godfrey Jarvis Overson Photography Collection Unknown Photo


St. Johns, Apache, Arizona Margaret Godfrey Jarvis Overson Photography Collection Unknown Photo


St. Johns, Apache, Arizona Margaret Godfrey Jarvis Overson Photography Collection Unknown Photo


No comments:

Post a Comment