Some people eat, sleep and chew gum, I do genealogy and write...

Thursday, January 28, 2016

MyHeritage Party Contest Ends

The Contest is over. Overnight, I got emails from the first five contestants with the correct answers to the question concerning the location of MyHeritage.com's office. Of course the contest had a tricky issue. The office has moved to another small town outside of Tel Aviv and I was looking for a response about the first office mentioned. Actually all five of the first people to respond by email got the right place I just wanted to make sure they looked at the website. Sorry if you didn't get there early enough. I did get one comment to my post without an email. But I could not contact the person who made the comment because they left no email info. If you are that person and you contact me, I will try to get you a ticket.






No comments:

Post a Comment