Some people eat, sleep and chew gum, I do genealogy and write...

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Updated Introduction to FamilySearch Photos

Considering the number of changes to the FamilySearch.org Photos program, I thought I would be a good idea to do another video with an introduction to the program. If you haven't looked at the program for a couple of weeks, you might be surprised at the changes. If you have any requests for further Quick Views, please leave them as comments to this post or on Facebook, Google+ or email me. Oh, you can subscribe to the Videos on YouTube and also make comments.

2 comments:

  1. I know this is a silly question but I can't figure out how to get the name in the white frame around the photos. Is this done when you scan them or can it be done in family tree/photos? thanks, Judy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When you select a photo in the tagging view, you get some icons including one that says Details that allows you to add a description. Sometimes this works and sometimes it doesn't.

      Delete